Helping Patients Live Better, Together
At Fauquier Hearing Services, we welcome referrals from physicians seeking the highest quality health care for their patients.
With more than 17 years of experience, our licensed audiologists and specialists are uniquely qualified to identify the most challenging hearing and tinnitus issues and create custom solutions.
By forging a stronger relationship between our specialists and your practice, together we can achieve better patient outcomes.
Our Pledge To You
We’re committed to efficiency, education, and patient-centered care. We listen to your patients’ concerns, help them understand what’s happening with their hearing or tinnitus, provide exceptional service, and offer the most advanced technology available.
As your partner in patient care, we welcome your involvement, update you on progress, and answer any questions you have. We’re dedicated to helping the Warrenton community thrive with better hearing and balance and are always prepared to see your patients.
What To Expect
- State-of-the-art comprehensive identification, diagnosis, treatment, counseling, and care
- Diverse treatment options, each carefully matched to patients’ individual needs
- Clinical letter sent to you in your preferred way within 48 hours after patient consultation
- Timely information on comorbidities and other audiology-health developments that can help you identify patients who would benefit from referral
- Quick access at your fingertips to information on current industry trends and how they affect your practice
Stronger relationships between hearing care specialists and physicians lead to healthier patients and better patient outcomes. We look forward to partnering with you to help meet your patients’ hearing and tinnitus needs. Please contact us today to learn more or to make a referral.