We recently received the below alert from The Academy of Doctors of Audiology:
Audiology Patient Choice Act—Patient Resources Now Available
Audiology patients can now easily use Congressional Connect to contact their Congressional Representative to urge support for the Audiology Patient Choice Act of 2014 (H.R. 5304).
H.R. 5304 is bi-partisan, common-sense legislation that, if enacted, will allow audiology patients with Medicare coverage to have the same access to audiology care that most Americans and all of Congress already have through private insurers.
ADA is pleased to bring you resources to assist you in informing your patients about this landmark legislation.
- Download the Patient Information flyer
- Congressional Connect – patients and audiologists: contact your legislator in just a few clicks of your mouse
Please visit: www.18×18.org/resources/hr-5304-patient-resources for more information. Resources will continue to be posted as they become available.
Visit ADA’s AuDvocacy Action Center for more information about The Audiology Patient Choice Act including the following:
- Press Release
- View Talking Points and Fast Facts
- Contact your legislators via Congressional Connect
- Participate in ADA’s Reverse Fly-In and schedule a meeting with your representative and senators in your home district
- Donate to the HR 5304 Campaign Fund
- View the bill language
- Find us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter
Please contact Stephanie Czuhajewski if you need any assistance contacting your legislator.
If you have any questions about the above information from the ADA, please give us a call at 540-724-0086.