Fauquier Hearing Services was founded in 1999 by Dr. Diane Markva, an Audiologist whose passion for helping people with hearing and speech started at a very young age.
Dr. Markva took her passion and studied at James Madison University where she received her Undergraduate and Masters Degrees. From there, she worked towards her certifications in the Veterans Affairs Hospital in Richmond, Virginia and subsequently as a staff audiologist at an Ear, Nose and Throat Medical Group in Norfolk, Virginia.
She later decided it was time to open her own practice so she would be able to have the freedom to provide hearing health care services exactly how she wanted – with a focus solely on the patient’s needs. It was not long after that decision to go out on her own that her family started to grow!
Mixing motherhood and her audiology practice did not hinder her efforts one bit. In fact, she and the practice excelled. In 2005, she received her Doctorate of Audiology from the University of Florida all the while continuing being a mom and owner/provider of the practice.
Her efforts did not go unnoticed. In 2012, Fauquier Hearing Services was certified by Audigy Group, an independent practice management organization. This certification recognizes practices that maintain and adhere to an elite level of practice standards. Membership in the organizations gives our patients access to a national network of elite audiology practices.
Becoming a full-fledged AudigyCertified™ member, Fauquier Hearing Services has been able to increase our effectiveness for our patients – the most important factor of our mission.
Our hearing health providers have the expertise, understanding, desire and knowledge which results in better living through better hearing for our patients. We are dedicated to providing only the finest quality and most advanced hearing and related products in an honest, fair and patient-focuses fashion.
Our AGX Protection Plan
• 75 day trial period and retraining program on all new hearing aid purchases
• 3-year warranty, 3 year loss & damage insurance on AGX 5, 7, 9 models
• 3-year free battery program
• Complimentary Quarterly Cleanings and Checkups for your hearing system
• Annual hearing check and re-calibration of hearing technology
• As of 2014 – Loaner programs* for our clientele who purchase new AGX hearing technology (*program is determined by level of hearing technology purchased).
• State-of-the-art diagnostic equipment is utilized in every fitting to ensure proper amplification
• All technology offered is “best-in-class”
Our Core Values: The Five Xs
We are: Experienced Professionals who give Expert Advice. We prescribe Extraordinary Technology. Our entire staff is dedicated to delivering Excellent Service. All of the above results in Exceptional Value.